1. Color blocking to work is daring bonus points if you color block and throw a geo print in the mix!
2. Oversize blazers are real wardrobe heroes especially in this cold weather more so if they are in cobalt blue:-).
3. The contemporary geometric print means that this skirt will look effortlessly stylish dressed up or down.
4. Looking to color block to work try green and blue it’s chic and subtle!
5. Think like an architect when dealing with massive blazers keep at least one item fitted to avoid looking like you’re drowning.
6. Ditch the blazer and you will easily transition from work to a coffee date later.
Thank you for stopping by and sharing lovelies!
keep on smiling
geometric print skirt – thrifted @Adams Arcade
green chiffon camisole – old
Over-sized Blazer- thrifted randomly in CBD
Heels – thrifted@ Adams arcade