1.What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Home Alone! It brings me so many childhood memories.
- Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Whenever I get them if it’s Christmas Eve or on Christmas day I will open it right then and there!
- Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
Spending the holidays with my dad. They were always the highlight of my year! Oh and we’d always go shopping for Christmas outfits so that too.
- Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really. But I love traditions so I can wait to create some once I have my own family.
- What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with friends and family cooking and laughing. It’s such a chilled period no fuss just making merry and enjoying ourselves.
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Do you stick to them?
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Greece, Santorini ? has been my longtime dream destination.
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
We no longer put up Christmas decorations but when we did it was a fake Christmas tree.
- What tops your tree?
It had the classic star-shaped tree topper.
- What holiday are you looking forward to most this year?
New Year’s Eve! I may, wait for it, get to fly on a plane for the FIRST TIME EVER!!!I am so excited I can’t wait☺☺☺☺!! Wish you could see the huge grin on my face as I type this!
- Have you ever had a White Christmas?
How I wish! It doesn’t snow in Kenya! I hope I get to though in the near future!
- What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
My mother’s meat throw down! She likes to show off in that department and we are always in for a treat! Be it pork ribs, kienyeji chicken or Nyam chom and she is GOOD she has mastered the art down to a T.
Thank You for dropping by and sharing loves
hope you enjoyed this tag