MY STYLE

Baby Blues

January 25, 2017
beingrosemary

Hey Beautiful!

So…I love the sunny weather and the sundresses as much as the next girl but honestly am ready for some rain! I am even ready for the whole ‘mudness’ that accompanies rainy days.Granted dressing up in this weather is super easy compared to layering in the cold weather but in this heatwave even jeans feel like torture and there’s only so much sundresses a girl can wear! when I came across this top what struck me was the long sleeves and I remember thinking definitely not in this Nairobi weather!And then..I saw the slits on the sleeves and it moved from a fashion zero to fashion hero real quick! I took it home with me obviously 😎😏 and it has been an absolute Godsend on these scorching days ever since. 😍😍 Its been on repeat mode especially because it free and flowy and has VENTILATIONS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! I love pieces that are eazy breezy like you just throw them on a pair of pants or not , flipflops, heels whatever and you are out of the door!

As always thank you for dropping by

Keep Smiling

baby blues

baby blue

baby blue

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply Yvonne January 26, 2017 at 3:23 am

You ain’t playing… I’ve been loving your posts since the start of the year, I recognize the efforts you’ve made to make your posts extra awesome! Keep up the great work! Killer outfit by the way! I love the “ventilation” on the top too πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

• Reply beingrosemary January 26, 2017 at 6:58 am

Haha Yvonne Ventilations all the way!!
      thanks love I appreciate your time as well❀❀😘

• Reply Elle January 26, 2017 at 9:01 am

loving the different shades of blue.

• Reply beingrosemary January 26, 2017 at 9:12 am

Thanks Elle
      xx

• Reply Emily Warinda January 27, 2017 at 7:05 am

Can we just appreciate how cute you are for starters, feels like I wanna steal that bag, stash you in it and then take you home with me lol….. I absolutely love this look, yes to the top and easy breezy feel with the cut-out….. Enjoy your weekend dear πŸ™‚

• Reply beingrosemary January 27, 2017 at 9:13 am

Aw..thanks beautiful and can I borrow that body even just for a day! Damn!πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

• Reply Wanjiru Kariuki February 2, 2017 at 9:09 am

The kind of blues i crave for…looking great.

• Reply beingrosemary February 2, 2017 at 11:53 am

Thanks Beautiful!
      😘

• Reply Cheptoo Cece February 6, 2017 at 9:34 am

First & foremost, I love your hair, Not sure I can pull that cos of my massive forehead – but you are rocking it.
    The outfit is amazing, I like it more with the flats. Its just beautiful. Love love.

FOODIES: http://tastiedine.com/2017/02/06/braided-cheesy-garlic-bread/