MY STYLE

#Habit Challenge Of the Month : November!

November 3, 2015

brm1Hey Guys,
This month’s challenge is a habit that I didn’t exactly make a conscious effort to develop but due to the cold I developed a flu that gave me a dry throat that for a week or so that I would wake up to drinking warm water first thing in the morning. I found it to be so refreshing and energizing that I have been trying to take an extra glass of warm water after my morning routine intake of lemon water. It is not easy especially because you are doing it on an empty stomach but after finding out that, that simple habit has health benefits I decided to dedicate this month to get into the habit of drinking 2-3 glasses of water every morning. Do join me and lets stay healthy together and If you are already doing it please do share with the rest of us your experience.:-)brm2

In a weather that has you feeling like you’d walk around wrapped up in your duvet achieving that everyday luxe can be quite tricky. Trying to stay warm and toasty without giving up on style I find myself drawn to tights(which are also comfortable), knits and stylish scarfs such as this faux fur hoop scarf for a look that is simple and “on the go”.

Please do remember to share and subscribe to my blog <3

OUTFIT DETAILS

Peach sweater – gifted

Faux fur scarf – thrifted

tights – Toi Market

Strappy Sandals – thrifted at Adams Arcade

brm3brm4

brm5

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

• Reply Rex November 3, 2015 at 7:13 pm

That’s a very nice dress down. Has a laced back? Interesting twist! Nice!

• Reply Being Rosemary November 4, 2015 at 7:28 am

Thank you Hun and the lace back is such a win!

• Reply paula November 4, 2015 at 7:13 am

i do take warm water in the morning..and let me just say my skin is almost flawless.

• Reply Being Rosemary November 4, 2015 at 7:31 am

Its so effective I can already see changes and its not even two weeks yet..I should have listened to you when you asked me to 🙂

• Reply carol November 4, 2015 at 1:30 pm

As always yah know
    xx

• Reply Being Rosemary November 4, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Right back at yah hun
    xx

• Reply Trish November 25, 2015 at 10:09 am

I have always been wanting to get into that habit. But I really dislike warm/hot water. One time my mom and I did a cleanse that had us drink to giant mugs or hot water first thing in the morning and then 4 cups spread over the rest of the day. I quit on day 3. But you have great skin so I think I’ll try it out again.

I love that the color of the sweater and the addition of lace in the back

• Reply Being Rosemary November 25, 2015 at 10:50 am

Ha Ha I totally get you when my pal first recommended It I thought she was out to kill me I didn’t even think about it but I came across a lot of articles highlighting all the various benefits of this habit and I figured why not give it a shot and so far so good its really growing on me its not such a struggle anymore..try it hun the first week may be tough but from then on not so much 🙂

• Reply Everyday Luxe | Being Rosemary March 30, 2016 at 10:32 am