Uncategorized

#30 Day Habit Challenge

June 17, 2015

brm_1

Good evening,everyone! How is your week going so far?

I am passionate about self-growth and anything that will make my life better is welcomed with open arms! Therefore, I’m always looking for ways to enrich my life hence a #30 day habit challenge I am trying to incorporate into my life right now.

It basically involves me developing healthy habits! I know that it takes 21 days to break a (bad) habit and so I am thinking 30/31 days should be enough to develop a healthy habit? That said I am in pursuit to build a better life for me one month at a time so help me God! So I’ll go right into it and because June is late to the party this month’s habit will roll over into the next month.

#Habit of the month: June/July
Building a healthy nest egg –start saving on a daily basis from as little as ksh40 (Hello M-Shwari,I have missed you too!)
I will keep you guys up to date with my progress and hopefully inspire you to start your very own 30 day habit challenge then we can do this together!

BRM_3 Anyway, this was me over the weekend just easy breezy.Ventilation.Everywhere.

BRM_4BRM_5BRM_6

BRM_7  BRM_8

BRM_9

BRM_10BRM_2

As always thank you for stopping by and sharing guys

Stay blessed. Stay chic
& keep on smiling

Goodnight muffins!

Outfit Details (everything less than $5!)

Distressed denim – thrifted(old)

wedges – Adams Arcade

black fringe sweatshirt – thrifted

chain link neck-piece – instagram(favoured_jewels)

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

• Reply paula wambui June 18, 2015 at 10:26 am

I love love …..that top is mambo yote!

• Reply Being Rosemary June 18, 2015 at 11:58 am

Thanks dear

• Reply emmahkaruana June 19, 2015 at 9:23 am

love the post

• Reply Being Rosemary June 19, 2015 at 11:02 am

Glad you do darling
    xx

• Reply Ezil June 20, 2015 at 9:18 pm

So do you just work on one habit of you choice for a whole month or is there a list coz I’d like to try it out…?

stylewithezil.blogspot.com

• Reply Being Rosemary June 20, 2015 at 9:32 pm

Hi Ezil,yes I choose one thing I would like to get into the habit of doing and then dedicate a month to each of those habits.say “drink warm lemon water every morning” stick to it for month so that it sort of comes naturally to me from then on

• Reply Noreen June 25, 2015 at 10:39 am

I really love the fringe sweatshirt. And I will try that 30 day habit challenge.

• Reply Being Rosemary June 25, 2015 at 4:57 pm

please do darling it’s working great for me so far
    xx

• Reply gracemuchiri September 19, 2015 at 4:13 pm

I started the drinking water challenge a couple of months ago, (at least 6 glasses per day), and it worked! Nowadays I get extremely THIRSTY if I go a few hours without drinking. water.
    If you stick to your resolve even your body will obey 🙂

• Reply Being Rosemary September 19, 2015 at 5:40 pm

Very very true my friend nowadays its not a struggle anymore I sometimes end up taking more than three litres a day …best decision I ever made:)
      thanks for your feedback love

• Reply Diana February 3, 2016 at 5:34 am

Love the look. Kinda liking your idea of habit formation. Its a challenge for me. I will try it out and see how it works out. Probably will start by setting some goals for this month 🙂

• Reply Being Rosemary February 3, 2016 at 6:56 am

Thank you hun 🙂 and do give it a shot and like the waking up it will be automated and you will develop alot of healthy habits!
      Goodluck!